Saturday, August 19, 2017

Husbands and Wives

Husbands and Wives- Two women discussing an emotional affair on a bench.

       "I met a man recently, The funny thing is,I met him before a couple years ago and 9 years before the,
And five years before that. He was my brothers doctor,"

      "Sounds you two are soul mates,"
 
      "This time was differ, I caught his eye last time, and this time he was very flirty," she looked happy then sad.

     "What is it?"

    "He's married I chunked it all to an aging man glad for attention,"

    "What will you do,"

    "Like I have said I have wanted him all my life,"

    "What if he pushes it next time?"

    "I said I would never do it take a man away from his wife,"She sat back confident she could go it.

    "You have run into him so many times ....is it destiny?"

   "I wonder?. he is perfect enough, can I sacrifice something so good for age old morals.
Most men fell in love with her with little or no effort,"

   "Sounds like you've already cheated,"The friend gets up and leaves her.
 
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment